Move to Amend is barnstorming through Southern Florida, and we're coming to a town near you! Catch a talk in your area, and learn how you can get involved in the campaign to end corporate personhood and demand real democracy!
David Cobb, a fiery speaker and lifelong activist, is touring the country giving his talk "Creating Democracy & Challenging Corporate Rule." This presentation is part history lesson and part heart-felt call-to-action! David gives a rousing one hour talk telling the story of the American creation myth and the Constitution as it pertains to Corporate Personhood and illegitimate but legal corporate constitutional rights, followed by about an hour of facilitated discussion.
Click the links below for more info about each event, including location and organizer contact:
- Fri & Sat, February 15 & 16 – ORLANDO, FL – Healing Our World and Ourselves Conference
- Sunday, February 17 – TAMPA, FL – Evening Talk
- Monday, February 18 – ST PETERSBURG, FL – Evening Talk
- Tuesday, February 19 – FORT MYERS, FL – Evening Talk
- Wednesday, February 20 – MIAMI, FL – Possible event, check back or email us for details
- Thursday, February 21 – FORT PIERCE, FL – Evening Talk
- Friday, February 22 – FORT LAUDERDALE, FL – Evening Talk
If you are planning to attend, please post on our new rideshare board so that folks can get together to carpool to the events.
For more information contact Sarah Scudder, MTA National Barnstorming Coordinator, at 707-269-0984 or firstname.lastname@example.org