Cleveland Peace Action is a convergence of people committed to ending violence and promoting justice, through education, advocacy and action. Our current priorities include:
- Ending wars and U.S. military interventions, replacing them with engagement and diplomacy, in Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Venezuela and Iran.
- Cutting Pentagon spending and redirecting those funds for human needs, such as education, housing, transportation and health care.
- Peace with justice for all, in the Middle East and in particular, an end to the oppression of Palestinians.
- Reducing and ultimately abolishing nuclear weapons worldwide.
- Partnering with local groups to end violence and injustice in our communities.
- Working for environmental justice and addressing global climate change.