The deadline to sign up for housing and meals on site for the Move to Amend National Leadership Summit is coming up on May 1!
We worked hard to find a venue with affordable rooms and meals, so don't miss out on the opportunity to stay at Trinity University for the Summit!
Don't miss the chance to attend this important event. Sessions will include:
- Starting a Move to Amend Group
- Mastering Move to Amend's Outreach and Organizing Tools
- Recruiting & Engaging Volunteers
- Why We Need to Democratize the US Constitution
- Resolutions & Ballot Initiatives to Build the Movement to Amend
- Queer and Trans Concerns Around Corporate Power & Money in Politics
- Effective Online Engagement
- Lobbying Effectively as a Move to Amend Organizer
- Public Speaking as Organizing
- Pledge to Amend 2018
- Building Relationships Across Issues and Movements
And so much more, including a keynote by author and radio host Thom Hartmann on Why We Need to Abolish Corporate Personhood to Save Democracy and Our Planet!
Join grassroots organizers from all over the country to converge on Washington, DC! Come for the practical trainings and skills building, and stay for the networking and community building!
This year's Summit will be held at Trinity Washington University where participants can affordably stay and eat on campus (deadline to stay or eat onsite is May 1)! The weekend will culminate with a National Lobby Day where we storm the halls of Congress to lobby our representatives to co-sponsor the We The People Amendment!
You don't want to miss this fantastic conference! Register by May 1 to stay and eat on campus!