Move to Amend Outreach Director Greg Coleridge is visiting Urbana this September in an effort to build connections, inspire activism, and reveal the origins of corporate power in America.
Move to Amend is a national coalition of over 450,000 people and organizations whose goal is amending the United States Constitution to end corporate rule by building a multiracial, cross-class democracy movement.
Greg’s presentation is part history lesson and part heart-felt call-to-action and speak to the topic of challenging corporate rule and creating authentic democracy.
- Local Leaders will join Greg and relate Local Issues to this Movement!
- Find about specific actions we can take in Illinois!
- Learn the history of how the Supreme Court got us here and what it will take to abolish corporate personhood and get big money out of politics!
- Join us to learn how to work with those we elect in November to grow a democratic revolution to prevent corporate rule!
- Get personally inspired and motivated to join the movement!
This event is free and open to the public. Move to Amend finances these tours through the generous donations of event attendees.
Childcare & refreshments to be provided. Please RSVP if you will need childcare.
For more information & for child care RSVP (with ages of children) contact:
Doug Jones at 217-377-6787 djones42 [at] gmail.com or
Nancy Dietrich 217-337-0334 nancydietrich01 [at] gmail.com