Join Move to Amend’s Outreach Director Greg Coleridge for an inspiring call-to-action and discussion on the nationwide movement to pass a 28th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution to end corporate rule.
- Learn the history of how the Supreme Court got us here and what it will take to overturn the Citizens United v. FEC decision, abolish corporate personhood and get big money out of politics!
- Discover why abolishing corporate personhood is directly connected to reforming campaign finance laws, access to safe food, providing affordable health care, strengthening worker rights, protecting the environment, and so much more…
- Hear Chicago organizers speak to how local issues are influenced by corporate rule and big money in politics.
- Find out about specific actions we can take in Chicago.
- Get personally inspired and motivated to join the growing Movement to Amend!
RSVP and share with your friends on Facebook
Sign up to carpool on our rideshare board
Free & open to the public. Move to Amend welcomes and depends on contributions in all forms to grow our movement. Join us!
Move to Amend is a coalition of over 450,000 people and hundreds of organizations committed to social and economic justice, ending corporate rule, and building a vibrant democracy that is genuinely accountable to the people, not corporate and big money interests.