Join Move to Amend’s Outreach Director Greg Coleridge for an inspiring call-to-action and discussion on the nationwide movement to pass a 28th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution to end corporate rule.
- Learn the history of how the Supreme Court got us here and what it will take to overturn the Citizens United v. FEC decision, abolish corporate personhood and get big money out of politics!
- Discover why abolishing corporate personhood is directly connected to addressing the climate crisis, providing affordable health care, ensuring internet privacy, reforming campaign finance laws, having access to safe food, strengthening community rights, and so much more…
- Find out about specific actions we can take in Connecticut.
- Get personally inspired and motivated to join the growing Movement to Amend!
- Hear a panel of local activists from Sunrise New Haven and Central CT DSA Ecosocialism.
Free & open to the public. Move to Amend welcomes and depends on contributions in all forms to grow our movement. Join us!
Move to Amend is a coalition of over 470,000 people and hundreds of organizations committed to social and economic justice, ending corporate rule, and building a vibrant democracy that is genuinely accountable to the people, not corporate and big money interests.
SPONSORED BY: Greater New Haven Labor History Association and Move to Amend