Some items you will need:
- An "I Miss Democracy" sash
- Evening gown or swimsuit
- Convertible car or pickup truck if participating in a parade
- Signs such as "Tired of Corporations Running Our Country?"
Hold a "I Miss Democracy Pageant"
Take this idea to the next level and hold an "I Miss Democracy Pageant" with "contestants" trying to impress corporate "judges"
Contestants can give a short-speech about her (pro-corporate) interests:
- "I love walks on private beaches"
- "I think my most important asset is my intellectual property"
- "I want to help disadvantaged corporations around the world"
- Evening wear replaced by "corporate logo" attire portion
- Talent portion replaced with pro-corporate song/dance
- Question portion featuring corporate-themed questions
- Winner receives an "I Miss Democracy" sash, tiara featuring large dollar signs, and a bouquet of dollar bills