Move to Amend is barnstorming across the country, and we're coming to a town near you! Catch a talk in your area, and learn how you can get involved in the campaign to end corporate personhood and demand real democracy!
David Cobb, a fiery speaker and former Green Party presidential candidate, is touring the country giving his talk "Creating Democracy & Challenging Corporate Rule." This presentation is part history lesson and part heart-felt call-to-action! David gives a rousing one hour talk telling the story of the American creation myth and the Constitution as it pertains to Corporate Personhood and illegitimate but legal corporate constitutional rights, followed by about an hour of facilitated discussion.
Click the links below for more info about each event, including location and organizer contact.
- Friday, June 1 – AUSTIN, TX: evening presentation
- Saturday, June 2 -- GEORGETOWN, TX: morning presentation
- Sunday, June 3 -- WACO, TX: evening presentation
- Tuesday, June 5 -- KINGWOOD, TX: evening presentation
- Wednesday, June 6 -- HOUSTON, TX: evening presentation
- Thursday, June 7 -- CORPUS CHRISTI, TX: evening presentation
- Friday, June 8 -- SAN ANTONIO, TX: evening presentation
- Monday, June 11 -- EL PASO, TX: evening presentation
- Tuesday, June 12 -- TUCSON, AZ: evening presentation
- Wednesday, June 13 -- PHOENIX, AZ: dinner meeting and presentation
- Thursday, June 14 -- ARCOSANTI, AZ: dinner meeting and conversation
- Friday, June 15 -- PRESCOTT, AZ: evening presentation
- Saturday, June 16 -- FLAGSTAFF, AZ: afternoon presentation
- Sunday, June 17 -- LAS VEGAS, NV: evening presentation
If you are planning to attend, please post on our new rideshare board so that folks can get together to carpool to the events.
For more information contact Alanna Stewart, Move to Amend Barnstorming Coordinator, at 707-269-0984 or barnstorming [at] movetoamend.org (subject: Oregon%20Tour)