Move to Amend Reports connects you with activists and organizers working on the frontlines of the democracy movement, to bring you the lowdown on corporate rule, corporate personhood, and money as speech.
Tune in Starting Thursday Morning! CLICK HERE TO LISTEN!
Get weekly reminder about shows so you never forget to tune in -- sign up here!
As you enjoy holiday celebrations with friends and family, we’re sharing a unique music compilation featuring artists, activists, and cultural organizers supporting the movement for real democracy. Special thanks to Soul Circuitry for their support and pro! Happy Holidays and Happy New Year from Move to Amend!
1. Donae James Johican ft. Shamako Noble & Anya - Know the Way
2. Bill Valenti - Put 'Em in Jail
3. Matt Sadillo - Call to Arms
4. Poesia - FTP Militant Minded
5. Soul Circuitry - Learning Stuff is Great
6. Salene Chandler - Economic Bill of Rights
7. Jessica Munger - The Push
8. Shamako Noble - Move to Amend
9. Poesia - Breathing Life into an Occupation (Automatically Shining)
10. Bill Valenti - Corporate Gods (The Hobby Lobby Blues),
11. Shamako Noble & Will See Copeland - WTB 313
12. Poesia - Machete
13. Bill Valenti - Congress for Sale
14. Shamako Noble & Will See Copeland - From the Bay to the D
15. Jack Brown - It Takes Love
Like the music? Check out the Arts and Culture Caucus!
A space where artists, creative activists, and organizers who want to learn more about creative resistance tactics, come together. We create materials to help folks be creative in their organizing. We support and collaborate with artists who are using their medium to fight corporate power. We discuss the power of art and artists and find ways to harness this power to advance the goals of and uphold the principles of Move to Amend.
Move to Amend Reports is hosted by Laura Bonham, member of Move to Amend's National Leadership Team. Executive producer is Keyan Bliss. Production team is Kaitlin Sopoci-Belknap, Keyan Bliss, Laura Bonham, Daniel Lee, and Renee Babcock.