- Tuesday, February 6 - Starting a Move to Amend Affiliate Group. Move to Amend is a grassroots movement with local affiliates in communities across the country. This session provides an overview of what our affiliates do, the resources we offer to help local volunteers start a group, and best tips for how to get started in your community.
First Tuesday of every month (unless otherwise noted)
2pm Hawaii / 4pm Alaska / 5pm Pacific / 6pm Mountain / 7pm Central / 8pm Eastern
These online trainings are an opportunity for folks to connect with Move to Amend and learn about organizing tools and campaign opportunities, and to connect with other MTA community organizers across the country.
All are welcome - no past experience required!
Minimum Technology Requirements
- A Broadband Internet Connection
- A PC Computer using Windows or Mac Operating System (Android or iPad Tablets also supported to Attend)
- The latest version of Adobe Flash installed.
- A Phoneline for Conference Call (only if not listening through computer speakers)