Move to Amend is barnstorming through Pennsylvania and Ohio, and we're coming to a town near you! Catch a talk in your area, and learn how you can get involved in the campaign to end corporate personhood and demand real democracy!
David Cobb, a fiery speaker and lifelong activist, is touring the country giving his talk "Creating Democracy & Challenging Corporate Rule." This presentation is part history lesson and part heart-felt call-to-action! David gives a rousing one hour talk telling the story of the American creation myth and the Constitution as it pertains to Corporate Personhood and illegitimate but legal corporate constitutional rights, followed by about an hour of facilitated discussion.
Click the links below for more info about each event, including location and organizer contact:
- Sunday, January 27 – PHILADELPHIA, PA – Afternoon Talk
- Tuesday, January 28 – ALLENTOWN, PA – Evening Talk
- Wednesday, January 30 – READING, PA – Evening Talk
- Thursday, January 31 – SCRANTON, PA – Evening Talk
- Friday, February 1 – LANCASTER, PA – Evening Talk
- Monday, February 4 – PITTSBURGH, PA – Afternoon Talk
- Wednesday, February 6 – DAYTON, OH – Evening Talk
- Saturday, February 9 – COLUMBUS, OH – Move to Amend Ohio State Network Meeting
Sunday, February 10 – NEWARK, OH – Afternoon Talk
If you are planning to attend, please post on our new rideshare board so that folks can get together to carpool to the events.