Tonight at 5PM PT / 8 PM ET for Move to Amend Live!
Join our national director Kaitlin Sopoci-Belknap in this interactive monthly report on what’s happening with the Campaign to Legalize Democracy and all things Move to Amend.
We help you stay connected by giving you regular updates, answering your questions, and taking your comments.
Some of what we'll be covering tonight:
- Private company hires actors to play concerned citizens at city council meeting in New Orleans
- Congress + SCOTUS dismantle workers' ability to collectively sue employers, with another decision to come down any day that will strike another blow to organized labor in the US
- The Santa Fe High school shooting in Texas
- Update on our Mayday Budget Shortfall fundraising campaign (have you donated yet? All donations this week will be MATCHED! Pitch in now!)
- What to expect at the 2nd ever Move to Amend Leadership Summit next week!
- Move to Amend plans for the summer and beyond, including speaking and conferences
- Updates from the grassroots
- And that's not all!
Tune in for a chance to win a Move to Amend prize!
Keep up to date and help us build our community both online and off! Please spread the word -- invite your friends!
How to attend?
Will there be a replay?
Not sure what time the live stream is where you live?
See you there!