Move to Amend is thrilled to announce that the premiere of our mini documentary, Legalize Democracy, will be airing on Free Speech TV (FSTV) next week to coincide with the "anniversary" of Citizens United.
Legalize Democracy is a 28 minute film by Dennis Trainor, Jr. about the movement to amend -- why it is needed, and how you can get involved.
Please tune in! Watch live on our website here.
Free Speech TV is also available on:
- Dish Channel 9415
- Direct TV Channel 348
- FSTV In Roku Channel Store
- Burlington Telcom Channel 122
- Ashland Homenet Channel 96
- Many Community Access stations across the country
- And LIVE online at their website, FreeSpeech.org
FSTV will air the film several times next week.
The big event is Tuesday, January 21 which is the actual anniversary of the Citizens United v. FEC Supreme Court ruling.
Legalize Democracy will air at 9:00pm Eastern, followed by additional interviews and programming by Move to Amend and supporters. Then the station will show a talk by Move to Amend National Leadership Team member Ashley Sanders.
Invite a group of friends to join you to watch the show!
Legalize Democracy will air these additional times next week as well (all times Eastern):
- Wednesday, January 22 at 1:00pm
- Thursday, January 23 at 3:00am
- Saturday, January 25 at 4:00pm
We want to thank once again the literally hundreds of people who crowd-funded the making of this film!