Target candidates for local, state and federal office to get their positions on record per the We the People Amendment and make this an election issue. Get 350 Pledge to Amend signups (at least 50% of candidates elected on election day).
Are you an elected officeholder who supports amending the Constitution to end corporate Constitutional rights and getting money out of politics? Take the Pledge to Amend!
The Pledge to Amend states:
I support amending the U.S. Constitution to make clear that corporations and other artificial entities do not have Constitutional rights and that money is not speech and campaign spending should be limited through regulation.
Where Do They Stand?
Join the Campaign
July 11, 2018 followup conference call training recording (skip to 9:50 for start of call):
Pledge to Amend Campaign Resources
- Campaign Planning Guide
- Candidate Pledge Form (pdf) (print on card stock and bring to candidate debates and events)
- Sample Letter to Candidates
- Candidate Response Reporting Form
- Insider Information on Engaging Candidates
- Bird-Dogging Questions (pdf)
- Tips for Bird-Dogging Candidates
- Tips for Getting Candidate Responses on Video (pdf) - any bird-dogging videos you want to share can be sent to info [at] movetoamend.org (subject: I%20want%20to%20share%20a%20Bird-Dogging%20Video!) ((link sends e-mail))
- Voter Pledge for Download (pdf)
OK, are you ready to get started?
Let us know which races you want to target and what your plans are by filling out this survey. If there are others who respond who are in your area we will be sure to connect you so you don't duplicate efforts!
If you have questions contact Saleem Chapman, Move to Amend Legislative Coordinator at saleem [at] movetoamend.org or call our office at 916-318-8040.